Thursday, November 5, 2009

Html: Deal or no Deal?

What makes me feel good is that much dilemma is not in my vocabulary right now. Factually articulating, I am considering my every subject so nice, so interesting.
On this second grading period, I am considering my time so hectic in all fields. Despite those hectic schedules, we had again new eruditions from our Technology and Livelihood Education. What topic? All about "
HTML Tags".

HTML, which stands for Hyper Text Markup Language,
is the predominant markup language for web pages It provides a means to create structured documents by denoting structural semantics for text such as headings, paragraphs, lists etc as well as for links, quotes, and other items. It allows images and objects to be embedded and can be used to create interactive forms.

In our periodical test, I felt so sad because our test was so hard like a rock in the grassland. But I solved this dilemma in a way of copying the answers of my classmates.(laughs)

In summary, all I can say is much better on this grading period.

0 comments: