Thursday, January 28, 2010

MY CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM

If you will ask me about the term QUANDARY, I will clutch that chance to characterize it for the reason that I have lots of it. Especially this third grading episode.

Factually articulating, the root of all those matters came from my FAMILY. As we all know, Family must be the root of what we call GMRC: Good Manners & Right Conduct, but instead they were viewing the vice versa of it. As a result, my school-works was one's affected.

The fact that this grading period, I got low scores almost in all our subjects. Thus, I suffered heartbreaking from my family.

So, I hope these comings and goings can discover a solution that transports us in a peaceful one. And so that my concentration in my studies will go back and my aspirations in life will come true.


0 comments: