Monday, February 22, 2010

WE WILL COMBAT CORRUPTION!!!

I am a leader, I will continue to serve, I will continue to fight the rights of people as I will continue to face the challenges in this nation.

As we can see, we are already suffering the violent effect of what our leaders doing as they are they taking their seat in the government- they are corrupting our money of our nation. Corruption is the reason and poverty is the end product. Poverty arises all over the Philippines and now people already eat their meals two times and some will take it only for one time. Is this the nation we are dreaming?

I am a leader, so I will do my best. I will study hard. I will take up Bachelor’s of Science in Accountancy and after that I will take up Bachelor of Laws. If I will accomplish all those dreams I have, I will continue to serve to my country and let’s work hand in hand and we will combat corruption.

0 comments: